Saturday 27 February 2010

I'm Back At Last

Hello Friends

Well im back at home again after another stay in the hospital. I suffer from pulmonary embolisms (blood clots in the lungs) which i take warfarin for life for but i still get the clots at times. Felt the pain and called ambulance so kept in and not able to move from my bed for 7 of the 10 days incase the clot moved.

The clot has now gone from my lung so i can come home but been told i need to take life at a slower pace for awhile. Must admit i feel so tired.

With my health being the way it is at the moment i might have to leave some of the ct teams im on. Which is something i dont want to do but im aware that im not able to make sure i can keep the commitment to the designers writing a number of tuts a month as im on a few ct teams.

My Email account is bouncing so im just going to have to do a mass delete. If there is something important please resend it to me.

I will be posting over the weekend a few qp tuts that i was able to do in the hospital, and i will try to write up the other tuts i wrote before going back into hospital again.

Its nice to be back at home and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again.

Hugs to you all Rose



I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.